1. LaPlant, Kristina, Deryl Mack Seckinger, Keith Lee, James LaPlant. 2021 “Cocked, Locked, and Loaded: A Legislative and Policy Diffusion Analysis of Concealed Carry on College Campuses.” Politics and Policy [Early View]
2. LaPlant, Kristina, Bailey Fairbanks, Toby Bolsen. 2020. “Locked in a Box: How Activist Art Affects Opinions About Solitary Confinement.” New Political Science, 42(3): pp. 289-312
3. LaPlant, Kristina, Keith Lee, James LaPlant. 2020. “Christmas Trees, Presidents, and Mass Shootings: Explaining Gun Purchases in the South and Non-South.” Social Science Quarterly [online first]
4. Fridkin, Kim, Sarah Gershon, Jillian Courey, and Kristina LaPlant. 2019 “Gender Differences in Emotional Reactions to the First 2016 Presidential Debate.” Political Behavior [online first]
5. Bolsen, Toby, Bailey Fairbanks, Eduardo Aviles, Reagan Griggs, Justin Kingsland, Kristina LaPlant, Matthew Montgomery, Natalie Rogol. 2019. “Merging Undergraduate Teaching, Graduate Training, and Producing Research: Lessons from Three Collaborative Experiments.” Political Science & Politics, 52(1): pp. 117-122.
6. LaPlant, James and Kristina LaPlant. 2012. “‘David is Going to Beat Goliath’: An Analysis of the 2012 T-SPLOST Referendum in Georgia.” Proceedings of the Georgia Political Science Association, 8(1): pp. 1-25.
7. LaPlant, Kristina and James LaPlant. 2011. “Dixie Rising? Revisiting the Classification of Southern States in the 21st Century.” Proceedings of the Georgia Political Science Association, 7(1): pp. 1-25.
8. Howard, Robert and Kristina LaPlant. 2017. “Chapter 8: The Executive Branch.” In Politics in Georgia. 3rd edition. Athens: University of Georgia Press.
“No Laughing Matter: The Mediating Role of Gender in Humorous Attack Advertising”
“Affective Competence Strategies: A Typology of Mixed-Gender-Stereotype Content in Political Campaign Advertisements”
“Do the Scales Balance Both Ways? Gender Differences in Judicial Campaign Advertisements” with Bailey Fairbanks.